Flight attendant (male)
Crew (male)Job Responsibilities:
1. Carry out flight missions arranged by the company, provide quality services to passengers on board, and ensure the safety of passengers in flight
.2. Collect customer service opinions, handle customer abnormal events and complaints, investigate, statistics, and analyze customer satisfaction.
3. Keep track of flight information at any time according to flight dynamics, monitor various services well.
4. Carry out the monitoring and maintenance of aircraft cabin equipment.
5. Need to assist medical staff (stretcher, etc.)
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the leadership.job requirements:
1. Age: about 28 years old.
2. Gender: male.
3. Height: 170 to 175.
4. Education: college degree or above.
Flight attendants within 5.6 months.6.
At least three years of flight experience in flight, at least first class flight experience, business jet flight experience is preferred.
7. Have a good foundation in English and be able to communicate proficiently in English.
8.Comprehensive quality, good team consciousness, good appearance temperament, high service consciousness.
9. Good communication and coordination ability, interpersonal relationship building ability, and stress resistance ability.
10. When leaving the original company, you can issue a certificate of flight hours (with the original company seal).