Application deadline: March 31, 2018.
What are the requirements to become a cabin crew member at Air Bucharest:
- Minimum 18 years old,
- baccalaureate diploma or 12-grade diploma (proof of completing all high school classes),
- to have a valid passport,
- valid medical certificate,
- cabin crew attestation issued in accordance with EC 290/2012 or certificate proving that you are enrolled in an aviation school and that you can get the cabin crew certificate;
- minimum height 160 cm;
- English both written and spoken (any other foreign language is an advantage);
- Pleasant appearance,
- Excellent communication skills,
- flexibility for the program in shifts and teamwork.
- availability of relocation to any of Air Bucharest’s bases
If you meet the above conditions, please submit your application to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject ”CABIN CREW”. In the e-mail please attach the following documents:
- Resume (Europass model)
- Copy of Cabin Crew Certificate or enrollment certificate to an aviation school
- Copy of the last qualification list (if applicable);
- Copy of Initial Training Certificate
- Copy of valid medical certificate
- Copy of the last simulator
- Copy of ID and vslid passport
- 2 photos: bust and full body
- Recommendation letter from the last job
Deadline for submitting applications is March 31, 2018 (inclusive).
Only candidates who submit the above-mentioned documents and and are suitable for the position will be contacted. For further details please call the following phone number: 0737.880.100 or write at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.