Cabin Crew Opportunities in Bucharest Recruitment Day 22 January 2020
Discover life in the sky and join the Buzz Cabin Crew Team!
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC which includes Ryanair DAC, Ryanair UK, Buzz, Laudamotion and Malta Air.
These Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Reasons to join the Buzz Cabin Crew Team!
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Free uniform
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- A local Polish service agreement through Warsaw Aviation, local Polish taxes and Polish social security
- CSA €24.50 per SBH = €22,050 p.a. (based on 900 hours)
- Sales commission of up to €2,000 p.a.
- Accommodation, Per Diem, Ground Transport provided for overnights for charter operations
- Fixed 5/3 roster
- Fantastic promotional opportunities
- Strong existing market and route network which is rapidly expanding
- Depending on Base we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
1. Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
2. You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height.
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
8. A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
APPLY HERE :