If you want to be a flight attendant, not just dream of it, you have to act as if you are one, even if you are not yet. Sometimes it’s worth playing the Law of Attraction. As Jack Canfield quotes: “The Law of Attraction states that everything you focus on, think, read, and speak intensely, attracts more into your life.” What you are is reflecting your thoughts and feelings.
So if you have this burning desire to be a flight attendant, it’s time to act.
Here are some tips on how to behave in everyday life:
– Smiles all the time. A smile is, in fact, part of a ‘flying’ uniform. Whatever the situation, always smile. It will make you feel good.
– Be graceful / graceful even under pressure. No matter how tiring a situation may be, a boarder keeps his grace at all times, even when he meets unhappy passengers.
– Greet everything that moves. Say good morning, good evening and good night to the mall guard, your boss, the taxi driver, a stranger, basically everyone. Even if they do not meet you first, greet them!
– Learn to make up like a true flight attendant. Your makeup has to reveal your natural beauty.
You’re probably wondering how do flight attendants keep their skin so natural and beautiful?!
Well, here are some of their tricks:
– They really care about their health. Being a security professional, one must remain permanently fit. No matter where they are going, they make sure they have a proper and healthy diet. Yes, they can be adventurous with food, but they do exercise to stay fit.
Empathy and compassion
– Flight attendants are always truly concerned over others. This concern comes from their training and experience as members of the cabin crew. They tend to worry about the fate of others even outside the aircraft and out of work-hours.
Discipline, discipline and, again, discipline
-Yes, discipline is very important among crew members. If you need to wake up at 4pm for a flight, make sure you’re in bed early, even if your friends are trying to force you to spend with them. In addition, life is not just a huge party.
Improve your interpersonal skills
-Flight attendants have very good interpersonal skills because they interact with different types of personalities every day on each flight.
– Start to read a lot about the commercial aviation industry. Familiarize yourself with the terms used by flight attendants.
– If possible, try to wear a stewardess / steward uniform, take a picture and use it as wallpaper for your phone.
Attraction of the law does not know the difference between a positive and a negative thought. All it knows is to answer your thoughts.
Last but not least, instead of saying, “I’ll be a flight attendant,” say, “I am a flight attendant.”
Attract positive thoughts all the time and don’t forget to always smile.